Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hello.



Yang and Lin

   We Lin Miaoke and Yang Peiyi. We will try our best to type in English. I am over at Yang's house, as a suprise visit from China. We have just traded pictures. You should see Yang's wonderful photo album. And hear her beautiful vioce.

   Right now Lin and I are trying to make origami to put around my room. This summer, she might take me to Disney World with her family. We are video talking with my friends, and editing our profiles on Skype. I hope you enjoy these wonderful pictures.

Lin ~ Red
Yang ~ Yellow





Lin at Yang's house

Our new blog we will both post on. I hope you enjoy it. Now Lin and I are going to go out in the snow. But Lin did not bring her snow gear. Just her jacket. Oh well. I think we will be able to have fun anyway. Hope to blog for you soon,
Lin and Yang





2 comments:

  1. 你们俩,唱歌都非常棒。 但是要记得, 友谊第一, 比赛第二。 我很高兴你们是朋友, 加油!!:)

    ReplyDelete