Saturday, January 29, 2011

Friends Can Be Wonderful

Lin and Yang in 2009
    Yang and I are looking at pictures of colorful things, so we can print them out and turn them into origami paper. So then they will not just be solid colors. We are listening to Amber Kuo right now. We like her music. It almost lunch time. I think Yang and I are going to have noodles, as soon as her Mama comes back from the food store. We saw a boy with a really bad haircut when we went outside. Yang told me he was someone she knew from school, who she wished she didn't know.     Lin and I are sending messages to our friend Huiliang, which means good and nice, which basically describes her personality. My photo paper printer is running out of ink. So until Baba buys new ink, I can't print out any of my pictures for Lin. I can see the school from where I live. Lin won't be able to go to school with Huiliang and I, she has to be home schooled while she lives in America. Tonight we are going to watch a Chinese drama. I hope it will be good. Bye for now,Yang and Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment